About Rachel Bryant Photography....

Nr Dorchester, Dorset, United Kingdom
Rachel Bryant Photography provides each client with a tailor made style. We have many different packages available for portraiture photography, product photography, event photography, wall hangs and stock photography!! I will work with the client to ensure the images reflect what they envisaged. This is a professional business, which provide a friendly, personal service. Although each photographer has his or her own style which will come through, the images should also relect the personality of each client. I have over a decade of photography experience and have made the transition from film to digital. Once I would have used my own fully equiped darkroom, now my darkroom is computer based (Photoshop CS5 and Lightroom). I have completed my Diploma in Professional Photography in February 2011 and now have plans to work towards a Licentiateship with the Royal Photographic Society and later the British Institute of Professional Photography. The aim of this blog is to serve as a record for myself, but mainly as my way of allowing you to see an informal record of RBP's activities. Enjoy!

Friday 19 November 2010

Module 6 results are in.....

Submitted my module 6 results yesterday and had the results back by lunchtime today. 8//10 - which is good, but my write up was not quite up to standard. I'll have to remember that for next time and keep it straight to the point and in the context of the module.  I've included one of the photos I submitted in this blog. Its of my son picking berries off the bush so he can jump and stamp on them, apparently that helps the birds to eat them!

Tomorrow - I have been asked by the Chairman of the Parish Council to take the official photos for the opening ceremony of the Crossways Muga/Skatepark and the children's new play area!  I will check and re-check my gear today to make sure batteries are charged and its all working and cleaned up.  Should be very much a 'red letter' day so will have to put my professional head on as well.

Fingers crosssed that the rain stays away and people to turn up to support all the hard work achieved by those who have campaigned tirelessly for these amenities for the village - well done to all of you!

No comments:

Post a Comment