About Rachel Bryant Photography....

Nr Dorchester, Dorset, United Kingdom
Rachel Bryant Photography provides each client with a tailor made style. We have many different packages available for portraiture photography, product photography, event photography, wall hangs and stock photography!! I will work with the client to ensure the images reflect what they envisaged. This is a professional business, which provide a friendly, personal service. Although each photographer has his or her own style which will come through, the images should also relect the personality of each client. I have over a decade of photography experience and have made the transition from film to digital. Once I would have used my own fully equiped darkroom, now my darkroom is computer based (Photoshop CS5 and Lightroom). I have completed my Diploma in Professional Photography in February 2011 and now have plans to work towards a Licentiateship with the Royal Photographic Society and later the British Institute of Professional Photography. The aim of this blog is to serve as a record for myself, but mainly as my way of allowing you to see an informal record of RBP's activities. Enjoy!

Tuesday 15 March 2011

'Thru The Seasons'

Last year, when I bought my new camera, I set myself various projects so that I wouldn't lose my passion in what is now 'my job'. One of these personal assignments is titled 'Thru The Seasons' and is based around the changing weather, vegetation and wildlife at our local allotment site.


The allotment is my happy place, a place for me to go with (or sometimes without) my family and get back to nature. Gardening and all things associated does not come naturally to me, but I love it all the same. I feel re-freshed and tired after a stint 'down the lotty', I get excercise and the kids get an education in a fun and informal manner. Most importantly though, we have the opportunity to grow ample delicious vegetables and fruits for our family.



This project will span at least a year, possible more as I missed the snow in December thanks to kiddy illnesses, and I would love to include some winter wonderland images in my collection. Every now and then I will post some images on this blog, or mention a reminder to check out my website.

No comments:

Post a Comment