About Rachel Bryant Photography....

Nr Dorchester, Dorset, United Kingdom
Rachel Bryant Photography provides each client with a tailor made style. We have many different packages available for portraiture photography, product photography, event photography, wall hangs and stock photography!! I will work with the client to ensure the images reflect what they envisaged. This is a professional business, which provide a friendly, personal service. Although each photographer has his or her own style which will come through, the images should also relect the personality of each client. I have over a decade of photography experience and have made the transition from film to digital. Once I would have used my own fully equiped darkroom, now my darkroom is computer based (Photoshop CS5 and Lightroom). I have completed my Diploma in Professional Photography in February 2011 and now have plans to work towards a Licentiateship with the Royal Photographic Society and later the British Institute of Professional Photography. The aim of this blog is to serve as a record for myself, but mainly as my way of allowing you to see an informal record of RBP's activities. Enjoy!

Sunday 20 March 2011

Valentine Roses

Ok, so I realise Valentine's Day has been and gone, but I came across this photo I took of the Roses my husband gave me this year. Taken on my kitchen floor with minimal lighting, I used two different coloured backgrounds. The low key was more effective in B&W, but I have yet to try a high key B&W image - maybe that will give me something to try today.....................




On a more serious note, not really my intention on this blog, can I please remind everyone that none of my images may be downloaded, altered, manipulated, copied (or otherwise) in any manner whatsoever. Any person/s who do so will be in breach of the copyright law protecting photographers and their work. Thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment