About Rachel Bryant Photography....

Nr Dorchester, Dorset, United Kingdom
Rachel Bryant Photography provides each client with a tailor made style. We have many different packages available for portraiture photography, product photography, event photography, wall hangs and stock photography!! I will work with the client to ensure the images reflect what they envisaged. This is a professional business, which provide a friendly, personal service. Although each photographer has his or her own style which will come through, the images should also relect the personality of each client. I have over a decade of photography experience and have made the transition from film to digital. Once I would have used my own fully equiped darkroom, now my darkroom is computer based (Photoshop CS5 and Lightroom). I have completed my Diploma in Professional Photography in February 2011 and now have plans to work towards a Licentiateship with the Royal Photographic Society and later the British Institute of Professional Photography. The aim of this blog is to serve as a record for myself, but mainly as my way of allowing you to see an informal record of RBP's activities. Enjoy!

Wednesday 20 April 2011

New equipment!!

In this last week I have been slowly finding my way around my new camera, a Nikon D3s. Its a fantastic camera and never fails to surprise me. I also bought a 14-24mm f2.8 Nikkor lens and a 70-200mm f2.8 Nikkor lens. Again the quality of the pictures and the build itself is outstanding and never fails to deliver.

Below is a trial run of a portrait sitting,




This was using natural light from a nearby window.

Below is another couple of photos taken in a sitting with his brother,





Again this was using natural light.

Despite this being my favourite way to shoot, I have also upgraded the equipment for my studio, but I will talk more on that another time.

Next week I will be on a course for the majority of the week and of course it is the royal wedding and Easter as well, so I wish you all a Happy Easter and hope for good weather for the four day weekends!!

No comments:

Post a Comment